Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's day!

Well, Mother's day has come and gone, but it's never too late to shop for your mom! Since I am a jewelry designer, it was perfect to make my mother a beautiful Crystal necklace. She loved it! :) My sister and her family moved away to New York, so it was just my mother, my stepfather and myself. It was a nice quite afternoon, kinda quiet without my sister and her family, but that's life. My stepfather took my mother and me to Black Angus, I was kinda disappointed because my crispy shrimp tasted like it was soaked in water for 12+ hours! Very mushy! I still ate it though because I was hungry! But I had a great time with my mother and stepfather. I hope everyone had a great mother's day yesterday, and don't forget to checkout our jewelry at www.fantabulousjewelry.com . And don't forget to be fantabulous!
My mother's crystal necklace I gave to her for mother's day.
When it hits the light, it sparkles with beautiful colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment