Saturday, May 31, 2014

My doggie model, Kyah

Well, just received some bad news, our dog Kyah who happens to be my doggie model, might have leukemia. :'(  We aren't sure yet, we are waiting for the test results. But I have been researching on the internet, and from what I've read, it sounds like it. I hope she doesn't have it,  but if she has it, hopefully we can treat it. I'm one for alternative treatment, and I have been researching alternative treatments, so hopefully, she doesn't. I'm praying for our lil' pooch. She is so full of life, very energetic, LOVES to play, LOVES to give kisses! Get well Kyah, I need you around to model my doggie accessories! xoxo, Mama :)   
                                                                                      Kyah modeling our blinged out dog collar.
                                                                                        (And looking cute, I'd might add. :)
 

Kyah being her happy self!

No comments:

Post a Comment