Thursday, May 8, 2014

Met Gala 2014 A Few of our favorite picks, and not so favorite picks

Met Gala! What a show!!! What is the Met Gala anyway? I looked up Met Gala and the Met Gala is The Costume Institute Gala, known as the Met Ball or Met Gala, it is an annual ball that celebrates the annual opening of the Metropolitan Museum's fashion exhibit at the Costume Institute. I had no clue. I thought it was just some awards event.  But I've been enlightened, and I can now appreciate this event because I love fashion, I love when people are true to themselves and drum to their own beat, even if they are showing ass cleavage!

Love, love, love Rihanna's Stella McCartney white gown. Absolutely beautiful!
And the collar on her neck, stunning!........ But.......

Image courtesy of becauseiamfabulous.com

.........At the After party, what was she thinking with this one?!..... Rhianna, can you please leave some imagination? Geez! Is that what you are trying to convey that you are just a piece of meat? Free for all, take a peek at my goodies! I just don't like this dress overall, too revealing, and wrinkly! Blah!

Image courtesy of news.com.au

   \
    Image courtesy of style.uk.msn.com
    Now this is a great picture! Look at Bend it like Beckham with the beautiful ladies!
    Where are the fabulous necklaces? I guess necklaces weren't the "it" accessories here.
     I guess ass crack was. Ooops! That's Rhianna... my bad!



Image courtesy of Hollywoodreporter.com
Is Erykah Badu jumping on the Pharrell band wagon?


Image courtesy of tomandlorenzo.com
Is it just me, or does this scream out Label whore?
I think it is SO obnoxious to bear a designers name
so boldly. Love you SJP, but we can do without
Oscar de la Renta's name so bold! Just tell us who
you are wearing, and that will suffice. Not feeling this dress at all!

What dresses were your favorite picks and not so favorite picks? Who do you think was the best dressed for the Met Gala 2014? We want to hear what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment