Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

 
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
2019
 
October is breast cancer awareness month, and we all know someone who is battling breast cancer or who has battled breast cancer. Early detection is very important! I know, I know, we all hate going to the doctor. (I know I do....😞 ) but regular check ups, and early detections can save lives!  I told my story last year in my blog where I had a breast cancer scare. I got an x-ray, as well as a biopsy. Thank god it was just fibrous tissue. But the doctor did tell me that I have dense breast. It's important to get regular check ups, but it is extremely important to get regular check- ups when you have dense breast because the fibrous tissue can conceal cancerous lumps.
So ladies, please get your regular breast cancer screenings.
If you don't want to go to the doctor to get regular breast cancer screenings, you can do a self check exam.
Reminder ➡️ Breast cancer does not discriminate!
Men are also affected breast cancer as well. 
So Men, get your check-ups too. 😊
 
☮️&💝
-FJ Team
 

No comments:

Post a Comment